·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kriss Kross. Little rapper kids of early 90's.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
It's a sad day for us all, have that very tune in my car at the moment =)

Reactions: raiden

·
1,357 Posts
Erm......Who are these people? I cant see video on PC at work
Seriously? You don't know who these lads were?
Wow, you make me feel old!!!!
Go on, you will also tell me you have never seen or remember the original Star Wars, Alien I, Superman I, Ghostbusters, Goonies or Back to the Future?
The youth of today!!

·
19,388 Posts
I even know who they are, but wish I didn't though.

Sad to see someone die so young.

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
Go on, you will also tell me you have never seen or remember the original Star Wars, Alien I, Superman I, Ghostbusters, Goonies or Back to the Future?
The youth of today!!
Actual no idea. Born in July '89 when where these chaps around?

Ive also never seen any of the above movies or thier sequals. Ive seen 10 films in my life.....In this order:

A Bugs Life
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Taken
Taken 2
Fast and Furious1,2,3,4,5

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
The youth of today!!
Its all about taste. I was born in 1987 and I've never heard of them. Yet all my favourite music is from the 8-0's or slightly earlier/later. Duran Duran, Def Leppard, Tears for Fears, Fleetwood Mac, Queen, Mr Mister, Starship/Jeferson Starship, Foreigner, Hall & Oates, Sly Fox etc etc etc (the list really is endless).

As for movies Goonies and BTTF are 2 of the greatest movies ever made. Not sure you need to put a 1 after Alien & Superman

It's not just 8-0's music I'm into, it's 8-0's movies to. Honestly I'd rather watch the original Die Hard over the new ones or Lethal Weapon over Avatar or Transformers. Honestly music today is all about crime and sex and movies today are all about special effects. Are there no story lines anymore? I'm 26 this month and I'd love the year to be 1987 not 2013...

Oh yea RIP whoever you are

Reactions: PaulW

·
19,388 Posts
I'd love it to be 1987 too as I had a MK1 GTI then:)

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
My Dad said he first felt old in 1993, I was about 6 years old and trying to put a CD in his Record Player.

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Go on, you will also tell me you have never seen or remember the original Goonies or Back to the Future?
The youth of today!!
IMG_0432.JPG

Attachments

Reactions: BManLDN

·
Community Clown!
5,234 Posts
Its all about taste. I was born in 1987 and I've never heard of them. Yet all my favourite music is from the 8-0's or slightly earlier/later. Duran Duran, Def Leppard, Tears for Fears, Fleetwood Mac, Queen, Mr Mister, Starship/Jeferson Starship, Foreigner, Hall & Oates, Sly Fox etc etc etc (the list really is endless).

As for movies Goonies and BTTF are 2 of the greatest movies ever made. Not sure you need to put a 1 after Alien & Superman

It's not just 8-0's music I'm into, it's 8-0's movies to. Honestly I'd rather watch the original Die Hard over the new ones or Lethal Weapon over Avatar or Transformers. Honestly music today is all about crime and sex and movies today are all about special effects. Are there no story lines anymore? I'm 26 this month and I'd love the year to be 1987 not 2013...

Oh yea RIP whoever you are
Me and you would get on great.. So much in common there fella.

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Me and you would get on great.. So much in common there fella.
Can't tell if you're serious or sarcastic

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Serious... Love the 80/>'s and everything to do with it.. Infact i was just going to put Ferris Bueller on!!
Good film, got it on video

1 - 20 of 25 Posts