VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
3,732 Posts
its the same with magnex, i used to swear by them but yet to see someone fit one

"Some things seem to go perfectly together. That's what it feels like when your Magnex system has been fitted to your car. Magnex develop each system to deliver optimum power increases, a tuned exhaust note and drop dead gorgeous styling. Magnex design and develop all their exhaust systems 'on the vehicle', which means they have tested them to ensure the very best. Magnex don't just 'copy' the original exhaust, increase the pipework diameter and hope for the best! Systems are Dyno tested before, during and after the development process. Magnex exhausts are made to exacting standards right from the initial design/development stage through to production and distribution. Magnex have the technology and software to try different pipe diameters and play with methods of increasing and decreasing back pressure to ensure the very best optimum power and performance for your car. Of course because the product is designed specifically for each vehicle the added bonus is that Magnex exhausts fit perfectly! Ask any exhaust fitter who has experience of fitting performance exhausts and has tried Magnex.
All Magnex products are made to ISO 9001 and TS16949 standards which are specific to the automotive industry and only the best company's in the world can achieve."

link

·
498 Posts
If this may help, I used to have a Magnaflow system on my V6 4Motion. Best sounding deep tone but it did produce a drone. I think however with the larger R32 back muffler, this shouldn't be the case.

See here:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RZAn5WXEvc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts