VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the fold!

Always wanted one, since being a teenager and seeing the first MK4 unveiled at a car show and being in awe. Having owned a few golfs in the past, a MK4 1.6 and two MK5 GTI's, I really missed the MK5, and after messing around looking and weighing it up, I just decided to buy the R32. I can't afford two cars, especially two VR6's, so our TT has gone up for sale and the R32 is here to stay, because I bloody love it.

So, I found a very clean example in black, 104k on the clock, full service history, very well maintained and looked after. The lad I bought it off really knew his VW's so I had full confidence in buying from him.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
So first things first - never been a fan of wind deflectors, or black gloss wheels on a black car.

Wind deflectors off, and wheels in for acid dip and powder coat. Went with a light anthracite. Really pleased with the outcome!

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:265618]

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:265620]

Sorry for the blacked out number plate, some effer has cloned my plates (literally within weeks of me having the car, probably stole them from the original ad when it was being sold!) so I'm currently going through having that sorted out, and a wee bit paranoid about it happening again!

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.