VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am pretty sure I have a contact who can get me grey or BLACK mats for the mark IV. They would be OE mats with fittings and will be branded with Silver badge/Grey piping. I'm told all in they will be £45, so with postage £50. They sell used for more on ebay! Awesome sell theirs for 70 plus vat and VW were £90 if you can find them. Reckon I can initially get about 8 sets. Put your name down if interested. These are not yet guaranteed but I will do my level best.
Sam :xD

1 S19 MYD

·
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
khutula said:
I'd like a set please as long as the fittings are the same as there are two different ones.

1 S19 MYD
2 Khutula
They will come with screw fittings and twist locks I'm led to believe so shouldn.t really matter mate.

Very Cherry said:
front and rear?

no matter tho, put me down :)

1 S19 MYD
2 Khutula
3 Very Cherry
Yes buddy, full set.

·
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you specify colours please fellas-i'm assuming you want black?

·
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rob & Caroline said:
1 S19 MYD
2 Khutula - Black
3 Very Cherry - Black
4 Rob & Caroline - Black

How soon can you get these Sam?
I'm waiting on an email from my contact who insists they are on the way from Deutschland as we speak so could be very soon. At the most a couple of weeks I reckon/hope as I'm keen on a new set for the summer. I just hope he comes up with the goods. Will be coming your way in a couple of weeks to Boddlewyddan to call in at show and to see my grandad in Llandudno so could meet you somewhere?:)

G

·
S19 MYD said:
I'm waiting on an email from my contact who insists they are on the way from Deutschland as we speak so could be very soon. At the most a couple of weeks I reckon/hope as I'm keen on a new set for the summer. I just hope he comes up with the goods. Will be coming your way in a couple of weeks to Boddlewyddan to call in at show and to see my grandad in Llandudno so could meet you somewhere?:)
Cool, well we should be at the All Types show on the sunday, showing the car so could see you there?

·
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rob & Caroline said:
Cool, well we should be at the All Types show on the sunday, showing the car so could see you there?
Could well be a plan.:xD

·
540 Posts
1 S19 MYD
2 Khutula - Black
3 Very Cherry - Black
4 Rob & Caroline - Black
5 james_jvj1 - Black
6 andyr32-Black-stud fitting

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
281 Posts
1 S19 MYD
2 Khutula - Black
3 Very Cherry - Black
4 Rob & Caroline - Black
5 james_jvj1 - Black
7 CraziScot - Black

·
344 Posts
oohhh yes please!:)

1 S19 MYD
2 Khutula - Black
3 Very Cherry - Black
4 Rob & Caroline - Black
5 james_jvj1 - Black
7 CraziScot - Black
8 Alex303 - Black

·
3,732 Posts
Alex303 said:
oohhh yes please!:)

1 S19 MYD
2 Khutula - Black
3 Very Cherry - Black
4 Rob & Caroline - Black
5 james_jvj1 - Black
7 CraziScot - Black
8 Alex303 - Black
thats 8 :)

good luck with it

·
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Right fellas a hold on the list for now but i'll keep you informed if I can add to it. Put your names on a second list and I'll see what I can do. Andyr32 I'm pretty sure they are all the twist fitting but they come with the fitments to fix into the carpet so it shouldn't matter. If this is no good then you are welcome to pull out mate.

·
540 Posts
na thats cool mate ill just keep my name down!!sure ill find a way to make them fit hahahah:xD

1 - 20 of 32 Posts