VW Golf R32 Forum banner

Mark V R32, 37,000 miles, immaculate condition, FVWSH

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  stylesy24 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
The time has come to sell my Mark V R32, after just over 5 years of ownership. I bought the car in September 2014 and have enjoyed every moment of ownership. Unfortunately, a change in personal circumstances means it's time to trade in for something to commute in.

The car has a full VWSH, serviced every year despite only covering roughly 3,000 miles per year - sometimes less. I also had the Haldex service carried out at 25,000 miles, for peace of mind. I have a folder full of receipts, old MOTs etc. The only modification to the car is a set of H&R 25mm lowering springs, which improve the appearance but don't particularly affect the handling of the car. Standard springs can/will be included in any sale.

The car is located in Antrim, Northern Ireland - approximately 10 minutes from Belfast International Airport and less than 30 minutes drive from the ferry ports of Larne or Belfast.

Price: £11,995. Please, no timewasters or scammers. I won't entertain either.

Car: VW Golf Mk V R32

Engine: 3.2L V6

Gearbox: Manual

Year: 2008

Mileage: 37,100

Service History: Full VWSH

Condition: Excellent

Interior: Full leather interior

Please note, there will be no test drives without prior proof of insurance. No p/x wanted.

Contact via PM or 07736031835. Calls preferred after 4:30pm.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Clearly there's not much traffic on here anymore. Can't believe this thread is still relatively high on page 1.

Anyway, a wee bump to note that my car is still for sale. Really don't want to trade it in but it's getting to the point where i might be tempted/have little choice but to do so.

Cheers.

#5 ·
I sold mine today on here. Hang in there it's difficult to filter out the knobs and scammers
Hope your not talking about me
blum.gif
blum.gif
blum.gif

Car market is really slow at the moment pal, even my mate who is a dealer says its awful last and this month so far , hang in there the right person will come

If you have the right car the right person will find it ! Great mileage

#6 ·
Car market is really slow at the moment pal, even my mate who is a dealer says its awful last and this month so far
Sadly, with recent events, the market is going to get worse before it gets better.

OP - Nice example, GLWS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.