VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, Seen so many different types of replacement rear lights for the mk4, what are your recommendations on a DBP?. Pics would be great if you can.

Thanks

·
305 Posts
red clear red hellas.

·
748 Posts
I agree RCR's.

·
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Khutula..poor car lol. they seem to suit the DBP, nobody got the american OEM's or I think I saw a thread for some depo led's ? not sure they would suit?

G

·
My car is superbly clean in that pic :xD:xD:xD:xD:xD

I've considered them - still thinking about it though, and I love these CKs.

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
i think them red badges go quite well, im gona go with smoked rears i know there not everyones cuppa T but each to their own

·
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not sure about that dog though lol. Idunno about dark ch's though, makes it all look too dark for my liking. loses some prestige. my opinion though, i know nothing.

·
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Opposite barking college. I dont yet, bought one in 2003 then sold it when i moved here, so on the verge any second of getting one again, not seen you aboit at all.

·
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I didnt really have much time with my old one, would love to track it down. not come across it yet. But now the money is back Im going back to it, seen a few but none that im happy with. But watch this space. i do a bit of detailing too, so once its here Ill give you a shout and i can sap all your r32 knowledge. its been a while.

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
blistex said:
I didnt really have much time with my old one, would love to track it down. not come across it yet. But now the money is back Im going back to it, seen a few but none that im happy with. But watch this space. i do a bit of detailing too, so once its here Ill give you a shout and i can sap all your r32 knowledge. its been a while.
mate my knowledge aint the best but il do me best to help! im more gidea park area near the drill pub! ive only seen another 2 dbp mkiv's round here and a few mkv's but thats all! keep your eye out! you going for a mkiv or v?

·
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mk1v defo.mk5 isnt mean looking enough for me.i know the drill. You dont see many r's round here at all do ya? thats the best part i think, I see a woman driving a DBP round there past harvester about 6 months ago, thats the only one ive ever seen here

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
cant say ive seen here, seen a bloke driving a dbp mkiv with black alloys very shiney too! and they all seem to use the sunbed shop near me, seen em both outside there!
if u see me wave (",) numb pl8 is R30 TWG

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
i was going to sell it but decided against it and just gona waste some more ££ on it for now lol and it would be hard to let it go

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.