VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi again all
cheers for the help with the polo wiper!

Right i noticed about a week ago i had like a white spekley splash over my bonnet and roof i didnt think anything of it really just that it will come off when i washed it. just got it washed by them lovely fellows at waynes wash got home and noticed i still had these spekles over my car then it twigged about 2weeks ago next door had their masonary painted and whoever has done this job has splashed the paint all over my car! im not a happy bunny as you may guess! im about to pop next door and have a word anyway more to the point does anyone know how i can remove this without damaging my paint work as it seems quite tough!

thanks

N13KK F

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
281 Posts
Workshop hand wipes, I used them to remove a little paint from my interior trim. No damage at all, so if leather can take it, paint will definately take it.

·
3,732 Posts
do you bite your fingernails? i wax the car regularly so nothing should glue down but when it tries i set the mrs on it...although she bluntly refuses to do bird poo :D

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i do, i know its a bad habbit, so is painting a house with a roller that splashes lol
i want the painter to come round and appologise first but then will try a few things them wipes above sound good! i dont really get time to wax me car!

·
3,732 Posts
lakeland also do a microfibre wash mit for cars, one side microfibre, other side cloth mesh for stubborn flies. £2.50 i think. might be worth a go

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
PMSL at VC.........

Clay bar is exactly what it sounds like, Its a clay bar thats used with a lubricant like soapy water to rub across the car.
This basically removes dirt or tar spots thats not removed by normal washing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts