VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok finally got an R after 8 months of searching, found this example and was driving it home the next day...

3 owners
sat nav
glass roof

$T2eC16ZHJG8E9nyfoUPtBRIo(s)2VQ~~60_12.jpg $T2eC16RHJFoE9nh6nwCEBRIo(4niE!~~60_12.jpg $T2eC16JHJGwE9n)ySeWGBRIo(wOZUQ~~60_12.jpg

pics are from the advert on pistonheads

got a few mods in mind, rear spacers, black badges, rear wiper etc...

will post pics

Graeme

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Black badges front and rear, also got my private plate stuck on...

I removed the rear wiper, but have just purchased a mk5 golf wiper, with it removed i have realised the rear doesnt look right at the rear imo

IMG_17671.JPG

IMG_17441.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just bought a mk4 armrest, black leather one, install was pretty straight forward, doesnt rub on seats which i heard was a problem

IMG_17691.JPG

Next job, drivers seat has a rip on the upper bolster, if anyone knows a good upholsterer?

Attachments

·
Registered
993 Posts
mayhemg77 said:
Black badges front and rear, also got my private plate stuck on...

I removed the rear wiper, but have just purchased a mk5 golf wiper, with it removed i have realised the rear doesnt look right at the rear imo
Where did you get your blank front badge mate? Was just about to pay a body shop ££ to paint it...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Been holding back on the mods.....but its hard not to......maybe miltek and h+r springs soon? dunno

I bought front and rear badges off ebay and primed, sprayed and laquered them myself.....kept originals just incase....

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
mayhemg77 said:
Been holding back on the mods.....but its hard not to......maybe miltek and h+r springs soon? dunno

I bought front and rear badges off ebay and primed, sprayed and laquered them myself.....kept originals just incase....
Get a magnex there louder

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bought a replacement centre box section (resonantor) to be cut and replaced with a straight-thru pipe, to improve exhaust note a bit,

Has anyone else done this? comments on exhaust note? etc?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts