VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok finally got an R after 8 months of searching, found this example and was driving it home the next day...

3 owners
sat nav
glass roof

Wheel Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Tire
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

pics are from the advert on pistonheads

got a few mods in mind, rear spacers, black badges, rear wiper etc...

will post pics

Graeme

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just bought a mk4 armrest, black leather one, install was pretty straight forward, doesnt rub on seats which i heard was a problem

Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design Steering part

Next job, drivers seat has a rip on the upper bolster, if anyone knows a good upholsterer?

Attachments

·
Registered
993 Posts
mayhemg77 said:
Black badges front and rear, also got my private plate stuck on...

I removed the rear wiper, but have just purchased a mk5 golf wiper, with it removed i have realised the rear doesnt look right at the rear imo
Where did you get your blank front badge mate? Was just about to pay a body shop ££ to paint it...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Been holding back on the mods.....but its hard not to......maybe miltek and h+r springs soon? dunno

I bought front and rear badges off ebay and primed, sprayed and laquered them myself.....kept originals just incase....

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
mayhemg77 said:
Been holding back on the mods.....but its hard not to......maybe miltek and h+r springs soon? dunno

I bought front and rear badges off ebay and primed, sprayed and laquered them myself.....kept originals just incase....
Get a magnex there louder

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bought a replacement centre box section (resonantor) to be cut and replaced with a straight-thru pipe, to improve exhaust note a bit,

Has anyone else done this? comments on exhaust note? etc?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts