VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title,

I am in US and there is loads of meguiars kit available. Is it any good and how much is it for the wax in UK?, it is 10 dollars a tub here. Is it worth getting some? Also Rain x is readily available for around 5 dollars, again is this good value or can I get it for similar cost in uk.? Quick responses please as I leave to come home Saturday.

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
seems alot cheaper than what we pay.

Try and get some of the new Ultimate Quik Detailer. Really good stuff. Are there any suppliers of things like Poorboys world of Chemical Guys?

·
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wayne said:
seems alot cheaper than what we pay.

Try and get some of the new Ultimate Quik Detailer. Really good stuff. Are there any suppliers of things like Poorboys world of Chemical Guys?
Cheers wayne, loads of it in the shop here, gonna stock up!!

·
286 Posts
Meguiars sounds much cheaper! Love my ultimate detailer. :D Zymol is wonderful stuff, if you can get any of there waxes, do! Also currently using chemical guys wax, with 50% carnuba, comparitively cheap here, should be a steal there.
Poorboys soap and suds supposed to be best wash.
Keep us up to date with what you find. :bike:

·
20 Posts
Here's what I use:

Turtlewax Ice - Liquid Polish

The stuff is really versatile, and looks great - plus it's a lot faster than most wax methods... Get some of that while you're back in my country... :151:

Oh, and get the "starter" kit (or whatever it's called). It comes with an easy applicator sponge and a really soft cloth for buffing. AWESOME :D

·
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is what I purchased guys,

Meguiars soft wash, liquid wax, wax paste, quik detailer (interior and exterior) microfibre cloth, 2 wax applicators, rainX, all for 30 dollars, going back for some more stuff later, looked around for zymol and chemical guys, went to a few different American versions of halfords but no joy, gonna keep looking til the last minute though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts