VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this has been posted on here... But worth a watch. Especially if your a biker... We've all done it, and it CAN end horribly!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
He knew his licence was going for a long time maybe even prison as they are taking a major dim view of those speeds nowadays, tried to run and then smashed him self up
PLUMB!
Bet the copper was enjoying the blast though

·
1,927 Posts
'Get past at any cost' seems to be most bikers' motto these days. For that dick in the green the cost was his life...

·
3,242 Posts
Watch the guy from sweden that beyond bonkers on bikes wif speed.
Can not mind his name for the love of money.
Basically like the stig on a bike haha

Regards
Vrt

·
Registered
151 Posts
vrt said:
Watch the guy from sweden that beyond bonkers on bikes wif speed.

Can not mind his name for the love of money.

Basically like the stig on a bike haha

Regards

Vrt
You on about ghostrider? He's a bloody idiot!!! Got a turbo hayabusa though which can wheelie off the power in every gear haha. Crazy stuff.

·
2,204 Posts
Bikers must have balls of steel to ride at those speeds, knowing how vulnerable they are and how many zombie morons drive cars these days.

Saw a nasty clip on the net some years ago where a biker basically vapourised into a red mist after colliding with a HGV head on.

·
1,927 Posts
One near me a few years back, decapitated himself on a JCB digger bucket. Should've been doing 30 mph and probably would've been able to stop in time at that speed, but thought he knew better.

I heard they refer to bikers as organ donors in hospitals...

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
CorradoR32 said:
Bikers must have balls of steel to ride at those speeds, knowing how vulnerable they are and how many zombie morons drive cars these days.

Saw a nasty clip on the net some years ago where a biker basically vapourised into a red mist after colliding with a HGV head on.
Crazy

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
simonp said:
One near me a few years back, decapitated himself on a JCB digger bucket. Should've been doing 30 mph and probably would've been able to stop in time at that speed, but thought he knew better.

I heard they refer to bikers as organ donors in hospitals...
Double crazy

·
192 Posts
Holy feck. Didn't see that coming!!!

·
1,927 Posts
There's a horrible crash vid on liveleak from this weekend. Young fella called Andrea Antonelli came off in the wet then got hit by another rider at full pelt who probably didn't see him in time because of the spray.

·
2,204 Posts
Just looking at the clip again and the car driver overtaking on the chevrons is also to blame, imo. He/she should have looked in their mirror as well as obeying the white lines. But of course, all the emphasis is on the biker for speeding.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Stupid bloody car drivers. They should try bloody using their mirrors!! Nearly happened to me yesterday actually, some drivers just don't look!!!!

·
2,803 Posts
Bloody car drivers never use their mirrors!! Had this happen to me yesterday actually. Car had no intention of overtaking then as I pulled out he done the same, f*%#ing plonker!! I'd say the typical SMIDSY rubbish happens on every ride!!! Cage drivers :mad:
Thats why you do them a favor and punch their mirrors off, as they dont seem to need them

·
3,242 Posts
MrFreeze said:
You on about ghostrider? He's a bloody idiot!!! Got a turbo hayabusa though which can wheelie off the power in every gear haha. Crazy stuff.
Yip that the one, heard he is dead now.

CorradoR32 said:
Just looking at the clip again and the car driver overtaking on the chevrons is also to blame, imo. He/she should have looked in their mirror as well as obeying the white lines. But of course, all the emphasis is on the biker for speeding.
Yeah i noticed that, just remember the dark coloured car pulling out for the overtake out clearly did not use his mirrors/blindspot
The rider was in bright green on zx ninja so its not if he could not see him.

Regards
Vrt

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
3,281 Posts
He knew his licence was going for a long time maybe even prison as they are taking a major dim view of those speeds nowadays, tried to run and then smashed him self up
PLUMB!
Bet the copper was enjoying the blast though
What copper buddy? The guy filming was locked up. There was no police.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts