VW Golf R32 Forum banner

Mental stuff

1K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  newAmster 
#1 ·
Not sure if this has been posted on here... But worth a watch. Especially if your a biker... We've all done it, and it CAN end horribly!

#3 ·
He knew his licence was going for a long time maybe even prison as they are taking a major dim view of those speeds nowadays, tried to run and then smashed him self up
PLUMB!
Bet the copper was enjoying the blast though

#10 ·
One near me a few years back, decapitated himself on a JCB digger bucket. Should've been doing 30 mph and probably would've been able to stop in time at that speed, but thought he knew better.

I heard they refer to bikers as organ donors in hospitals...

#13 ·
Holy feck. Didn't see that coming!!!

#18 ·
Bloody car drivers never use their mirrors!! Had this happen to me yesterday actually. Car had no intention of overtaking then as I pulled out he done the same, f*%#ing plonker!! I'd say the typical SMIDSY rubbish happens on every ride!!! Cage drivers :mad:
Thats why you do them a favor and punch their mirrors off, as they dont seem to need them

#19 ·
MrFreeze said:
You on about ghostrider? He's a bloody idiot!!! Got a turbo hayabusa though which can wheelie off the power in every gear haha. Crazy stuff.
Yip that the one, heard he is dead now.

CorradoR32 said:
Just looking at the clip again and the car driver overtaking on the chevrons is also to blame, imo. He/she should have looked in their mirror as well as obeying the white lines. But of course, all the emphasis is on the biker for speeding.
Yeah i noticed that, just remember the dark coloured car pulling out for the overtake out clearly did not use his mirrors/blindspot
The rider was in bright green on zx ninja so its not if he could not see him.

Regards
Vrt

#22 · (Edited by Moderator)
Yeah i noticed that, just remember the dark coloured car pulling out for the overtake out clearly did not use his mirrors/blindspot
The rider was in bright green on zx ninja so its not if he could not see him.
He was also doing over 100 mph! Earlier in the vid the bikers cross the same type of lines, but that's OK, I suppose? The car driver could easily have looked in their mirror and seen the biker, but not realised he was doing twice the speed they were. The only factor that was to blame for his death was the speed he was doing. If he'd been doing 60 mph, not 100+, he'd still be alive.

Apparently the camper van that he ended up hitting went over the top of him, ripping his legs and head off, so it's the people in that that I feel most sorry for. Must've been horrific...

#24 ·
No way can you blame the car driver there. He sensibly indicated well before any bike would have been visible and possibly seen... I've had a bike... And been stupid on it... I've got a car... And been stupid in it. I've even indicated and pulled out too late so someone has slow down because I've made a bad decision. But that's exactly the point, were humans and even the best of drivers make bad decisions when you have to make them in a split second... That's why coming up from behind a few cars at that speed on a bike is just plain retarded.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.