VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that on my mfa display the driving range is not on there. Was this an option on the R32?

Cheers
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
624 Posts
It requires a piece of software AND vagcom to add some lines of code to the comfort module. A few of us have had a mate do it but he's only on another forum.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,542 Posts
It was never an option on the R32 because Vw found it too in accurate on the big 3.2 lump.

Gonna get it done when i find someone with vag that'll do it for me
 
G

·
macdaddy said:
It was never an option on the R32 because Vw found it too in accurate on the big 3.2 lump.

Gonna get it done when i find someone with vag that'll do it for me
I bought a cable from Japan - only takes a few minutes - works a treat. I'll do yours Steve - if we ever manage to meet up.

Seems to works quite well.

I have ordered a serial cable too, so that I can do the auto windows as well.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
385 Posts
khutula said:
I bought a cable from Japan - only takes a few minutes - works a treat. I'll do yours Steve - if we ever manage to meet up.

Seems to works quite well.

I have ordered a serial cable too, so that I can do the auto windows as well.
Is that a cable you just plug in and it uploads automaticaly?:hmmmm2:
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think that I may have started a little money making scheme for someone with this thread!
 
G

·
TOTGT said:
Is that a cable you just plug in and it uploads automaticaly?:hmmmm2:
You need to log into your tacho. Take a hex dump of it.

Alter one address and then load it back to the tacho - quite easy really.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top