VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Having done a bit of research on uk-mkivs.net it seems you can have your display in centre of clocks to show your fuel range as per the MKV, and at the same time have your needles only lit even when lights are off for when in tunnels etc i guess.

Anyhow contacted guy called Ray goes under name of Aard i believe, who after a quick blast upto Middlesborough has kindly sorted this for me for the princely sum of a tenner!

With having a MKV GT TSI 170 DSG as a company car you realise just how handy features like one touch indicators and fuel range are. He is happy to do other peoples although probably easier to do at shows rather than at his house. Really spot on guy cant thank him enough.

·
616 Posts
Congrats! The needles look cool but the miles till empty range is a little optimistic I think... Well it says one thing but I do another :eek: :cool:

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,149 Posts
Yes but you have a dirty great turbo charger! I'm not jealous, i promise :tongue:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
burrell48 said:
I want the same done on mine anyone in the essex area that can do it.

Pretty please
go on UK-MKIVS.NET there are loads of guys down south who can do it

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
brianp79 said:
Is there anyone in glasgow that can do it? It Cant be that hard how do i find out?
its a casr of reprogramming the clocks, the eprom i believe it is referred to as. Trust me when i saw the data it extracted from the clocks in a matric style 1 01 10 etc etc, to pick out a single line and alter the digits to alter the clocks its not something id want to attempt. There are usually guy at shows who can do it. The VW festival at Harewood House Leeds this summer will have people there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts