VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
met up with a few chaps in Preston last night. Thanks to Macdaddy, Steve and jackie who all had millteks on their cars and were sounding very nice! Had a nice little 4 car R32 convoy through preston which was cool too.

Definitely helped me decide Milltek is the one for me. Maybe just go for the Non-resonated one as well, sounds awesome. Loud but who cares when it sounds that good!:xD

·
1,184 Posts
You going to the VAG festival on 20th mate? save you driving over to listen to the non-res on mine as I could meet you there. Do agree non res sounds awesome i just couldn't live with it as a daily driver.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Excellent choice :D

·
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
S19 MYD said:
You going to the VAG festival on 20th mate? save you driving over to listen to the non-res on mine as I could meet you there. Do agree non res sounds awesome i just couldn't live with it as a daily driver.
I think I'm gonna be in Edinburgh or Cambridge that weekend so unfortunately wont be able to make it. After last night tho am well up for a few meets in the future with you lot. Might still take you up on your offer to hear the non-res milly. Do you have sports cats??

Have a few mods planned after seeing macdaddys and steves motor, 20mm Hubcentric spacers look fantastic at the back of his car. Just ordered my Delock kit today so need to fit that ASAP. Gonna go with the German plates too, wanted them on for a while but was worried about attention from PLOD, but the two fellas last night had them on and they look classy and havent had any trouble so far.

I was very impressed with the look of the painted standard alloys on Steves and MAcdaddys cars. They looked brilliant, made the wheels look bigger and really suited the Blue R32s. Plus, its not really a mod you have to declare to the insurance and it retains the original handling/balance as they are the standard wheels, plus its cheaper than changing to another set of alloys from (1) initial purchase and fitting price (2) replacement bigger tyres as likely to be 19's (3) insurance additional cost once declared.

Not sure how black or gun metal grey painted R32 alloys would look on my silver R32 tho. If anyone has pictures of this on a Silver R32 would be great to see them.

Cheers

·
Registered
303 Posts
I plan to get a non res Milly soon for my R32, I use mine daily, at the moment! Just need to get the car detailed and the audio sorted first.

·
1,184 Posts
Cat back only- £500, Oh I'm also a naughty boy and I have German plates!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts