VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi for sale is my Mini Cooper s with 1 previous owner and just 34000 miles on the clock, the car is completely standard and the back seats look like they have never been sat in. The car has full service history and will come with 8 months MOT and 6 months tax. It is a real credit to its former keeper who was a doctor and I believe it was his second car so that's the reason of the low mileage. It has all past MOT certificates and is really and excellent car. The reason for the sale is two fold really, I am desperate for a mk4 r32 In deep pearlescent blue and I have also just moved house and have a mk1 golf sitting in the drive and need to sell that as well and invest some money into doing up my home. If you need any further info please don't hesitate to get in contact me on 07824807850. Asking price is £4850

Alex

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks pal. It is a great looking car. Forgot to mention as well that it is valet end once a week as my girlfriend works at a car dealership.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hi bud, what do u get realistically from the mini (mpg) ??? The wife has always wanted one but she commutes every day in a diesel, looks a lovely motor though, also where abouts are u located, cheers mate , sam

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi pal I get about 28-30 mpg if driven sensibly. It's not great on long runs tbh but isn't terrible. It is a lovely car just need to get rid now so open to offers really.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Haha. Based in tunbridge wells kent. If you pass me on your email address I'll send through some better pics.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Car maybe being picked up on Saturday, still waiting for the deposit to be in my account though.

Boywyld32 email sent

Chris please pm me your email address for some pics.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts