VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, who would be intersted in a meet? I know there are a few of us in area (mak, steve, Pryian, myself, Wayne, Marty). Would you prefer a weekend or week night and would you be keen to maybe do something or grab some dinner?
Let me know and I will try organise something.
Jackie

PS Poss bank holiday monday?

·
777 Posts
could we go for June 6th (sat) or 7th (sun)??? will have my CH on by then and maybe a milltek if awesome gti can be arsed to reply to my emails and get one fitted that week.

G

·
psg001 said:
could we go for June 6th (sat) or 7th (sun)??? will have my CH on by then and maybe a milltek if awesome gti can be arsed to reply to my emails and get one fitted that week.
Who have you e-mailed? Sarah doesn't work Mondays.

·
777 Posts
yeah, emailed sarah, sent it again today. Would have thought they would check their in-box tho.

G

·
psg001 said:
yeah, emailed sarah, sent it again today. Would have thought they would check their in-box tho.
I wouldn't want people checking mine.

Sarah was also at Jap Fest on Friday.

there is an online contact form as well - linky

·
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jonny @ Pure Detail said:
having a BBQ at mine on the bank holiday for a few like mind dubbers.

more than welcome to bob in.
Could be an idea, where are you mate?

·
176 Posts
yes

·
Registered
1 Posts
Some good venues near Warrington. The Hollow Tree and Stretton Fox, big Car parks and easy access.another great pub is The Kilton at Mere had a treasure hunt from there on Monday. Off to Santa Pod this weekend. Good to meet you all on Sunday at Bodelwyddan. (Blue MKV)

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Ok this Sunday at 12 ish suit people ?

Spot of lunch etc ? Location suggestions , maybe somewhere good for piccies to ?

·
777 Posts
I can't make Sunday, dont think Jackie can either because he is in Scotland this weekend (he's not got internet access so wanted me to keep him updated).

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Ok its a little late this weekend now then , espec if You two guys cant make it either . Next Sat/Sunday suit anyone ?

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Rich is having his car detailed at [email protected] this Sunday in Preston so i know Myself, Andy, Wayne and possibly Mak are gonna pop over at the same time.
If anyone fancys some lunch then let me know here and we can all meet up.

·
Premium Member
7,998 Posts
Hi folks, what he said....:xD looking forward to Sunday's detailing it should be a fab day (Lets hope it's dry the R is allergic to rain...:tongue:) and also good putting name's to faces....so if anyone is doing now't you're welcome too... :)

·
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Count me ijn on Sunday, Wanna meet somewhere, I only have the 1.0litre polo lol so may hitch a ride in someones R, might ask Martin.
Jackie

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.