·
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was a couple of cars behind you as you pulled onto the petrol station

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
I saw a really nice silver 32 in my mirror, saw you at the top roundabout

You should have stopped for a chat (that's why I pulled over lol)

I did follow you after but got stopped by the lights

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
Community Clown!
5,234 Posts
I saw a really nice silver 32 in my mirror, saw you at the top roundabout

You should have stopped for a chat (that's why I pulled over lol)

I did follow you after but got stopped by the lights

Must be some serious mind reading skills going on here that i don't know about.. How on earth was he supposed to know that's why you pulled over???? Do you think all R32 owners know each other?? Pmsl..

·
19,403 Posts
Must be some serious mind reading skills going on here that i don't know about.. How on earth was he supposed to know that's why you pulled over???? Do you think all R32 owners know each other?? Pmsl..
Even if they did, you wouldn't know:)

·
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol I would have done if I had more time mate, had to be at the trafford centre to change my phone!

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
rwoody29 said:
Lol I would have done if I had more time mate, had to be at the trafford centre to change my phone!
Next time then mate

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
RJH said:
Blah blah blah blah blah...
We R32 owners often stop for a chat if you see each other it's the way it is, were like family

·
Community Clown!
5,234 Posts
Next time then mate

Oh so he knows when you're randomly going to be there the next time as well does he??.. Oh my, this gets better!! These psychic skills are amazing!!

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
RJH said:
Oh so he knows when you're randomly going to be there the next time as well does he??.. Oh my, this gets better!! These psychic skills are amazing!!
Almost as good as your bull shit skills

Rofl

·
4,420 Posts
I always get other golf drivers waving, giving me the nod and thumbs up, sometimes from seat cupra's, but never have they pulled over for a chat, must be just r owners that do that to other r's, i might get a bumper sticker saying, if you have an R32, pull over! i want to dribble on your car!

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
Fat Head said:
I always get other golf drivers waving, giving me the nod and thumbs up, sometimes from seat cupra's, but never have they pulled over for a chat, must be just r owners that do that to other r's, i might get a bumper sticker saying, if you have an R32, pull over! i want to dribble on your car!
Good idea

·
Community Clown!
5,234 Posts
Well at least that would give people a clue.. Not all of us have psychic ability!! Lol.

·
19,403 Posts
Well at least that would give people a clue.. Not all of us have psychic ability!! Lol.
Even Mystic Meg can't see you with an R32 in the future:)

Reactions: MIQ

·
4,420 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts