VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my R32, I have owned the car for almost 3 years with no problems at all. Reason for selling is iam getting a supercharged version. It has full leather interior with heated front seats. The car has stamped service history up to 88,000, from then onwards a good friend of mine who is a qualified mechanic has serviced it up to the current millage of 109,400. The car has had JBS's VVT attack remap, which takes the bhp to 275. Its got green cotton filter, milteck non res exhaust (cat back) Its also been lowered by 25mm all round, has recent new discs and pads all round, wheels are imaculate as they've recently been refurbed. Also has colour coded Cupra R front spliter, will have 2 new front tyres, back ones are currently at about 4mm. The car has in-dash 6 disc multichanger. Everything in the car works as it should, there is also an expensive heavy duty mul-t-lock gear stick security lock. The body work of the car is very good condition for its age. Will put 12mths MOT on if required, any questions please email,cash or bank transfer is only method of payment,would take check but obviously would haveto clear before car is released, thanks for looking, I have just put 6 months tax on the car , mot runs out end of November but like I said can put 12 months on if required, plates not included either, £5000 is the price , think that's every thing

image-1921227842.jpg

image-210301988.jpg

image-17279085.jpg

image-603212778.jpg

For got to mention the car has 30mm spacers on rear and 10mm on front , cheers

Attachments

·
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers frankie, will be sad to see it go but the replacement certainly takes the edge off that????

·
83 Posts
Somebody must want this!!! £4800 without the new front tyres,mileage won't rise much now as it is not in use, I will take it out every other day for a short while as I think leaving a vehicle stood for too long is a bad idea.

·
1,060 Posts
Where are you based?

·
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cheempeej said:
Sad to hear! Forum member? Hows Frankies/Your ne machine treating you now
' />
No mate it went to Derbyshire cars next to mansfield, got sick of all timewasters so just let it go to him, frankies car is amazing pal , had a little issue with charger to begin with but frankie help me sort it , good lad that frankie is, I need to do another 50 miles or so before I can drive it properly:)

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
No mate it went to Derbyshire cars next to mansfield, got sick of all timewasters so just let it go to him, frankies car is amazing pal , had a little issue with charger to begin with but frankie help me sort it , good lad that frankie is, I need to do another 50 miles or so before I can drive it properly:)
As long as your happy.
Yeah, Frankies a topper! Get out there and run it in
Then post some vids

1 - 15 of 15 Posts