VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrite people, this is my first post as i have just joined the R32 club!! But iv bought a silver one with grey interior and really wana change it. Was thinking of a re-trim to black leather and was wondering if you guys had any thoughts about who to reccomend and stuff...

Look forward to ur responses....

·
1,432 Posts
It may be easier for you to purchase the black leather interior (check the VWVortex forum classifieds) rather than to have your interior recovered.

Someone may be interested in a swap seeing as I dont believe they had your interior in the US, maybe someone is after it.

·
3,732 Posts
i reckon your going to be cheaper buying rather than retrimming tbh

i dont think you'd have a hard time selling the colour youve got either :)

·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so you guys reckon swapping or selling mine and buying the black interior is a better option...il look into it..just trying to sort out a tracker for the car today,way too many options to choose from!!!

·
20 Posts
Yes, fifty is right. post on the vortex classifieds and I can almost guarantee you'll find a buyer. make sure you post pictures though, I know I would never buy interior piecies without a detailed image...

It's funny, all the Americans want the euro style, and all the europeans want the american style...
We can work together!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts