VW Golf R32 Forum banner

MK1 TT 3.2 Manual - HPA Anniversary turbo conversion:

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  marindajoseph00 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I'm considering selling my MK1 TT - Not everyones cup of tea, I appreciate on a R32 forum however the specification and extra's would make for a great buy for someone into cars. The car itself is Misano Red and comes with the manual gearbox. The car has a Bag full of receipts and I am the second owner, having owned the car for some 13 years or so. I will try to list the specification in as much detail as possible - please read to the end

2004 - Misano Red

FSH

MOT'd and used weekly throughout ownership

HPA Anniversary Turbo kit with Borg EFR turbo - producing slightly over 400bhp (conversion was done 6 years ago)

Sachs Motorsport stage 2 clutch was installed with a new DMF - no issues with clutch slip

HPA Water cooled Manifold

HPA Manifold and downpipes into standard cats (Lucifer decat provided)

DW65v fuel pump upgrade

550cc injectors

Stainless exhaust - not too loud

Catch can

VDO Boost guage

VF Engineering engine mounts and upgraded Dogbone

Poly Bushed everywhere you want it done

Defcon's etc.

Diesel Geek gear change bush

KW V3's mated to Eibach top mounts

19" Eta Beta Venti R's with staggered spec

Recaro Pole Position seats with Rear seat delete and rear strut brace from QS (Red Backs)

Armrest

Car drives and can be test driven with appropriate insurance - video available also...

further updates awaiting

Looking for £15,000 . - May be worth more however last night I lost 3rd and 4th gear so I suspect the gearbox needs to come out for a rebuild - not the end of the world but the car is only driven at the weekend so may be time for her to go to a new owner that will cherish her and have more time to enjoy... May swap mk7 R dsg

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.