South East Organiser
6,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a complete vent for centre. Preferably with now marks on front

What have you got??

Sent from my dog and bone by crash bandicoot

·
1,534 Posts
Ive got a bora set mate but im not home until after the weekend, dont know what condition there in either as there in my spares box can have a look for you, is it just the sourround you want or do you want the complete thing ?

·
South East Organiser
6,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive got a bora set mate but im not home until after the weekend, dont know what condition there in either as there in my spares box can have a look for you, is it just the sourround you want or do you want the complete thing ?
Hey dude. its just the flaps i need for the left side of the middle vent. i put leds in mine for illumination, I dropped the flaps on the deck and broke them. (fail!!))

I found the offending part on ebay now just the flaps. if i have problems ill give you a shout,

Thanks muchly though dude

·
1,534 Posts
Hey dude. its just the flaps i need for the left side of the middle vent. i put leds in mine for illumination, I dropped the flaps on the deck and broke them. (fail!!))

I found the offending part on ebay now just the flaps. if i have problems ill give you a shout,

Thanks muchly though dude
Ok matey let me know, i think you best bet might be to go a scrappy n see if they have any in n pull one out of there then

1 - 4 of 4 Posts