VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys as I don't have my golf anymore I have been clearing out my garage and I found some very good condition genuine r32 r-line mats

How much are these worth now days?
I'm pretty skint hence why I don't have the r32 anymore so I'm going to sell them on to my mate who wants to buy them off me but what would be a reasonable price?

Thanks fir your advice as always

·
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mate
They are very good condition I kept them stashed away just used them when I did a show I had some more used ones fitted for everyday.

They have certainly gone up in value since I acquired them

·
Community Clown!
5,234 Posts
Thanks mate
They are very good condition I kept them stashed away just used them when I did a show I had some more used ones fitted for everyday.

They have certainly gone up in value since I acquired them
That's down to pure profiteering... Ok, you can't buy them anymore but i still think that's a disgusting amount to charge someone for a standard set of mats. I'd love a new set but i'll never pay that for them.. Never, ever, ever!!

·
Community Clown!
5,234 Posts
Id give u £110 posted if your stuck
Hang on, you've just told him £150-180 for a set in VGC, which he says his are as they've hardly been used and yet you're only offering £110???? Cheeky *--------* < Insert word of choice here... Pmsl..

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
Hang on, you've just told him £150-180 for a set in VGC, which he says his are as they've hardly been used and yet you're only offering £110???? Cheeky *--------* < Insert word of choice here... Pmsl..
I ain't making him sell them to me. It's a guaranteed hassle free sale though. Not fussed either way, it's what IM willing to pay for some ;-)

·
Community Clown&#33;
5,234 Posts
In hindsight then perhaps you should have told him they were worth £110... You'd have had them then! Lol.

·
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I appreciate your honesty,

My mates 100% going to have them I just need to agree a price with him and as he's a friend I don't want to rip him off but I'm desperate for some cash myself so everything helps I want a fair sale.

My friend said he watched a set sell in eBay that ended up at £300!!!!!

I kept hanging into mine in hope that I can be re united with another R32 but realistically I have no money with out a R32 so I'm never going to get another anytime soon.

Cheers again

·
Super Moderator
2,204 Posts
That's down to pure profiteering... Ok, you can't buy them anymore but i still think that's a disgusting amount to charge someone for a standard set of mats. I'd love a new set but i'll never pay that for them.. Never, ever, ever!!
You missed a used set that sold today on here, for 50 notes

·
Community Clown&#33;
5,234 Posts
You missed a used set that sold today on here, for 50 notes
No i did see those pal but i want a new set if i'm gonna buy some, his had some issues with the fixings and one or two other niggles that would bug me from what i read.. I'm sure for most folk they would be fine, but i'm a bit finnicky with certain things. The ones i've got in mine are fairly good so you can imagine i'm not likely to swap my ok set for another ok set. I'd just rather they were new so i'm gonna get a set of those identical looking reps made up that someone posted about before..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts