VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
4,420 Posts
Why would you swap a blue flame for a milly? Am i missing something
would you say blueflame is better than milly? and can i ask why? ive never heard a blue flame in person before

·
4,420 Posts
you have heard frankies mike havent you.
wouldnt say better but nicer sound.personally
yeah ive heard his on the rollers at awesome when i bumped into him, it was rather noisy in the workshop lol i must say, but then again i cant compare as it was in an environment that mine has never been in

·
4,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
m3stig said:
Why would you swap a blue flame for a milly? Am i missing something
There I a few reasons and I know it sounds mental but...

Don't laugh.

The wife said she don't like the sound of this.

It's not a daily so I'd like it a bit more noisy It is loud but I miss the burble
The blue flame is awesome when your on the loud pedal but just tottering around its very civilised witch is a good thing I know but when you only drive it now and again I want to hear it

Also I have just bought Milly manifolds so I will have the full setup witch sounds better again

·
4,420 Posts
Blue flame res is a happy medium between Milly res and non. I'm looking to hear the car when I drive it as I don't drive it often
what about a blue flame non res?

·
4,420 Posts
yeah, so if theres no such thing as a non res blue flame.... make one lol, be one of a kind and it will sound amazing

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.