VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
I have five Mk4 non-resonated centre pipes, same bore size and design as Milltek in case you want to change from a resonated Milltek Mk4 centre pipe. The pipes are £87 delivered to mainland UK. Anyone interested please PM me or my email is [email protected]

Reactions: Joshk

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
£87 as a gift or £90.50 if paying any other way via paypal to cover fees.

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
One pipe sold and another has payment pending.

·
1,935 Posts
Any idea if these fit my Bora? I think the only difference is the rear box so 'should' fit but when Dan changed my CAT we had to cut down the section after it, something to do with R32 cats being longer than 4motion ones.

BTW decat has been fitted now, just waiting to start up the beast!

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Any idea if these fit my Bora? I think the only difference is the rear box so 'should' fit but when Dan changed my CAT we had to cut down the section after it, something to do with R32 cats being longer than 4motion ones.

BTW decat has been fitted now, just waiting to start up the beast!
I haven`t got a clue about Bora exhaust systems or anything else about that car to be honest. These pipes are 126 cm long, 26 cm from the swaged end to the hanger and 36cm from the straight cut end to hanger.

There are only three pipes left now as two sold. I will have a Mk4 back box to go with the center pipes in the next few days if somebody wants a complete system either res or none res.

·
Registered
794 Posts
They do look pretty close. I might have to go for one of these come next week assuming any are left. Underneath the cars are exactly the same - floorpan is the same all the way to the back box and the hangers on the box are in the same position - all it would take would be a little measuring to compare an R32 Milly backbox to the Bora version. Likely identical tho - Why design twice when effectively all that different is the tailpies?

G

·
They do look pretty close. I might have to go for one of these come next week assuming any are left. Underneath the cars are exactly the same - floorpan is the same all the way to the back box and the hangers on the box are in the same position - all it would take would be a little measuring to compare an R32 Milly backbox to the Bora version. Likely identical tho - Why design twice when effectively all that different is the tailpies?
You are welcome to measure up on my car if you like? I should have my Milltek and the non-res pipe next week

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Only one pipe left. The guy that makes my exhaust stuff hurt his arm over the weekend and has been signed off work for seven days so cannot get anything made including Mk4 de-cat pipes until he is better.
Below is pictures of the center pipe from all four angles. Center pipe was held in place with a long socket on a rachet when phoned to holfd in place.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts