VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
114 Posts
SOLD

Attachments

·
556 Posts
Can't say I'm a big lover of that 2 tone paint job!!! However everything else over compensates for it... Good luck in your sale..

·
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Andy but you really need to see the paint to appreciate it, it is subtle and flawless... the guy who painted it used to paint the Honda BAR F1 cars!! Thanks again

·
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Wez!! ill take some tomorrow and post them up, I do have some vids but i like my license too much for public viewing haha!! ill make one tomorrow and post a link!!

·
556 Posts
bradabong said:
Thanks Andy but you really need to see the paint to appreciate it, it is subtle and flawless... the guy who painted it used to paint the Honda BAR F1 cars!! Thanks again
Yea I guess so dude.. I'm not dissing it mind, just not my cup of tea... Still at least it's original & very individual ey! ????

Reactions: bradabong

·
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nah didn't think you were mate, everyone is entitled to there own opinion but for me I just kept passing other blue R32s and you couldn't tell the difference between mine and theirs... other than the sound and speed ha! I suppose I just wanted it to look like a BEAST!!!

·
682 Posts
Ah you live near me, I've never seen this car in the flesh, but I've seen some pics and know someone who did know the car and the paint job is suppose to be fantastic.

·
682 Posts
bradabong said:
Thanks Simmy im over kidderminster way give us a shout if u fancy having a chill and a car chat!!
Yeah I'm Kidderminster as well, we will have to do that, have you just got an RS3

·
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ha as if! yeah man just got it about 2 months ago, love it to bits just got my reg on her as well! let us know when u are free buddy!!

·
682 Posts
bradabong said:
ha as if! yeah man just got it about 2 months ago, love it to bits just got my reg on her as well! let us know when u are free buddy!!
Will do
There fantastic cars, I ran my mates down the quarter mile at inters at the weekend, good fun

·
682 Posts
12.9s but I reckon I can get lower than that, I had some tips of the revo guys just before my last run, and it was much better than the others, yeah used launch, it's great.
It's not standard either, it's got forge inter cooler, full milltek and revo, so much fun,trouble is I want one now.

·
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
holy shit!! is that local?? i would love to see it!!! wanna do something like that to mine but i am waiting for APR to make an exhaust as i dont like the milltek sound on tick over off the vids but thats off vids obviously!!

That must be running some tasty BHP with those mods!!

my R32 did santa pod in 14.5 @ 95.88mph with a horrible reaction of 0.65 though running 270BHP I thought it would be a lot quicker!!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Hello

Just out of interest, would you mind posting some photos of the inside, would like to see this "Alcantara Black Roof Lining and Pillars With Anniversary Black Trimmings" you speak of

Thanks

·
556 Posts
I must admit... I'm rather curious to see this bad boy in the metal now! Where you based dude?

·
556 Posts
Farmerbrown said:
Hello

Just out of interest, would you mind posting some photos of the inside, would like to see this "Alcantara Black Roof Lining and Pillars With Anniversary Black Trimmings" you speak of

Thanks
Yea me too...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts