VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Against all my pleading my Dad has decided to sell his R32.

The car is a 2003 MK4 R32 5 door in blue, it is factory standard and is IMMACULATE, it really is kept in the garage and has never been left outside overnight ( its never even had frost settle on it. )

The car has every factory fitted option which includes full leather heated seats, winter pack, sat nav, sunroof, cruise control. It has four new Dunlop SP tyres and the wheels have just been refurbished. At the begining of the year the car had all the tracking done at Elite Tyres in Essex and the car will come with this paperwork, the car is solid and drives fantastic.

The interior is immaculate apart from a slight scratch on the drivers seat bolster ( just being Honest )

For all those who dont know the car has had the 6463 ecu upgrade which cure's the dead spot many of the cars suffered with when the came out of the factory, we have all the paperwork for the upgrade that was done at Big Boys Toys.

The car has covered 44551 miles

Asking price is £17000 ono

Please note, no time wasters or test pilots. Serious enquiries only

Please call John on 07946 464509

·
1,184 Posts
Good luck mate but at that price with the average mlg I think you have a lot of stiff competition buddy

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Sure if the price is lower it will sell,

Start high and drop,lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.