VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i picked my R32 up on thursday and i absolutely love it, should have bought one ages ago, wanna leave it standard really, bar some subtle things like an LCR splitter, US lights etc

And this is what it replaces, had this since 2004 and spent a fortune on it, currently for sale

Cheers for looking

·
286 Posts
Mk3s faster, i bet. Faster colour see.

·
540 Posts
hey marty.from aberdeen i c!!!

me 2.iv got the silver supercharged on from aberdeen.im mates with martin roberts.

nice to c you hav moved up a stage and got an r!!!!nice one bud

·
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Andy, yeah i know the car p17..., i wouldnt mind a hurl sometime.

The wheels are RH ZW1 two piece splits, based on the porsche wheel.

I really dont wanna tinker with a car that is so good as stock, exhaust and panel filter will happen

·
100 Posts
Nice looking motor there Martin did you RR it on sat?.

·
616 Posts
Welcome Martyn! I'm sure you know, but it's a long slippey slope when it comes to modding! If you can do it, hold back and keep it stock.... (Who want's to place the first bet? I give it 10 weeks max) :151:

·
540 Posts
yeah thats right mate.P17... ill easy give you a spin sumtime bud,no doubt ill c you driving your new beast about the beach at some point!!

how you liking it so far??

see your first pic looks like outside wallace performance,did you go to the rr day on sat??

·
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The pics are from sat at Wallace, RRded it and it made 248bhp, which i was pleased enough with, once i sell the silver car im defo buying a milltek, but that was on cards fron the word go:)

Yeah Andy, i seen your car last fri at spec cars, in for a service??

Absolutely loving it at the moment, such a fine car, it does everything that i want it to, and that little bit more

1 - 11 of 11 Posts