VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm after the small peice of plastic that covers the wires on the top of the inlet manifold for the coil packs.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I'm after the small peice of plastic that covers the wires on the top of the inlet manifold for the coil packs.
Why dont you try VW for that, i know they have the Rep of Stealers, but surely that cant be no more than £10 from them ?

Well id like to think .................

Wez

·
Registered
287 Posts
Yo Jamie I have the original red ones, there are blue ones fitted on mine. Car is still at work I will check if all 4 are there in the boot man

VAG4life

·
19,389 Posts
Yo Jamie I have the original red ones, there are blue ones fitted on mine. Car is still at work I will check if all 4 are there in the boot man

VAG4life
Don't think he's talking about the coloured coilpack covers but the piece of plastic that covers the channel the wires to the coilpacks sit in. I may be wrong though.

Reactions: Jamiewr32

·
19,389 Posts
The conduit is sold on Aesome GTi's site
Don't think it's the conduit either. I'm sure there is a plastic cover over the channel that the wires sit in.

·
19,389 Posts

·
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Managed to source one from a guy that had one lying about for a tenner so all good.

Can't believe the price for a small price of plastic

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
Jamiewr32 said:
Managed to source one from a guy that had one lying about for a tenner so all good.

Can't believe the price for a small price of plastic
Has he got any more? :-D ill give you £20!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts