VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
619 Posts
Due to change to half leather seats I'm selling my seat covers.
These are full leather in very good condition, nearly mint. No bolster wear at all on both backrest pieces.
There could be few tiny marks on it but hardly visible.
Perfect for someone who just wants to change the worn covers or builds own seats etc.

The covers come with US center base padding for both seats with leather covers on them (see pics)- not available in Europe.
(There is no other padding included with any other leather pieces apart from two center seat base leather covers)

There is no plastic guide trim in those so you would need get that from your old covers or upholstery place?

The covers look creased as they are lose now so there is nothing stretching them so please do not be put off that

The heating elements are there and working 100%.

Few random pics:

More available here:

http://s18.photobuck.../Leather covers

I can provide a pic of any section of the covers if anyone wishes to check those too.

These are very expensive to buy from VW - over £330 for each section on each seat!!!

Looking for £350 + delivery or you can arrange your own courier. Paypal as a gift or you pay the fees.

Any questions, please ask

·
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey lads,
I would split no probs but only into complete sections like centre bases with covers and two bolster bits, backrest cover with center section etc.
CorradrorR32- that's not a problem. The plastic guide is the skinny plastic stick type of thing that it runs through the loop of the material inside the backrest cover and seat base bolsters. Those are there to hold the cover when you put hog rings in, otherwise it would rip the material.
If you replacing your old covers you just swap them from old to new. Very simple.
This is a pic from Predators DIY thread, hope he doesnt mind. It shows the plastic piece.

·
2,204 Posts
The US bases have 3 leather panels whereas Euro ones have 2. I can see why. The Euro seats suffer from leather sagging on the larger panel (where your butt is), so I guess with Americans being, cough, 'heavier', breaking up the leather area with a 3rd panel reduces unsightly sagging and no one wants a sagging bottom do they?

OK, well I was going to 100% take the pair of US bum covers and paddings, but if you want just a driver's set, that kind of complicates matters

The reason I don't want the whole lot as I've ordered a complete new back rest section from VW as mine has collapsed internally.

·
139 Posts
CorradoR32. What condition is your 2 panel cover? I don't mind the sagging too much. I Want to replace mine as it has a small tear/pull mark in it. I want the drivers side back cover, seat bolster and seat panel. Maybe we can split and sort the bits between us?

Wayne

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

·
2,204 Posts
Sure thing Wayne, makes sense to me! My panels aren't torn or scratched etc at all. I'll take some pictures for you over the weekend.

Stan: Can you PM me your price and bank details for the 2 US bases/covers please mate.

·
4,420 Posts
do you have ANY! idea how badly i want these right now!

·
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The seat bases with padding and bolster covers provisionally SOLD
Drivers side backrest and center piece provisionally SOLD.
Both pending payment.

The passenger side backrest cover with center piece still available

1 - 17 of 17 Posts