VW Golf R32 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found a Tuning company that has developed REAR MK4 R32 DL and they are willing to manufacture a small batch. They also do fronts.

These are tried and tested and developed with the help of an R32 track day owner who tested the set up at Goodwood Racing track.

Are there any MK4 owners interested in a group buy? Need a minimum of 5 pairs.

I can also get custom size made to order adjustable drop links for the MK5 R32 at a discounted price.

The front droplinks will be featuring in Japanese Tuning magazine and Performance Vauxhall magazine. The company also supplies to the Skyline owners club and a number of Porsche dealers.

Specification for the fronts:

•Strong solid metal construction, high quality ends.
•Supplied with misalignment spacers, choice of blue CNC cut anodised aluminium or nickel plated CNC cut steel.
•Fully adjustable +/- 15mm. (30mm total adjustment range)
•Uprated connection rod, larger uprated ball joint construction with bronze housing for smooth precise steering transition.
•Optional track orientated polished rose jointed versions supplied with rubber boots, high tensile cap head bolts and polished nylock nuts.
•Designed to give optimum drop link angle for increased steering response.
•Supplied with uprated high tensile (hardened) cap head bolts, anodised washers and nylock nuts.
•Can be adjusted on the car so no need to remove, perfect for track days.
•Plug and play fitment, can be fitted with minimal fuss to stock or uprated suspension.
•Custom made to customer's specification, almost any length.
•Replaceable ends

Fronts are £60
MK4 Rears are £120

Pics to follow.

·
5,492 Posts
Interested.

How much would the equivalent products be from competition?

and out of interest, why are the rear ones twice as much as front ones?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Im Certainly interested!

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
I already have Solo Werks rears on mine, but may be interested in fronts if the price is really good.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gti fly
There are NO other companies that do adjustable rears for the MK4 R32. probably because they are a pain to make. Parts have to be ordered in and modified hence the price. "They're a right b*stard to make" Was the comment I got.

Price for fronts is £60.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Gti fly
There are NO other companies that do adjustable rears for the MK4 R32. probably because they are a pain to make. Parts have to be ordered in and modified hence the price. "They're a right b*stard to make" Was the comment I got.

Price for fronts is £60.
Solo Werks and Gruvenparts do them. But they are stupid money for what they are.

Reactions: Gti Fly

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The ones I get are individually made to order. Buyer can specify what length they want. Totally custom

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Black heat shrink cover will cost £5 or buy the normal fronts get a rattle can and spray black yourself.

People won't see the droplink anyway unless you park up with full lock on.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts