VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the MK4 R32 reinforced sump. OE Part # 021103603N it is brand new with a 4mm thick ali reinforcement plate fully seam welded to prevent leakage after an impact.
Price £255.00 inc carriage (cheaper than a new engine!!!)
Anyone interest please PM me or my email is [email protected]

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got one of these on my car. You can work under the car without having to remove a full metal sump guard which weighs much more. Ok baby phone you tonight

·
4,420 Posts
cough*bromance*cough

Reactions: Lucifer

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still for sale.

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
nissangtr94 said:
will this damage it if i slam my car to floor?
Not much will protect you if you slam it to the floor.

I'd say if it hits the floor frequently you need a complete underside panel which can be removed easy. This avoids the impact going through the sump,

If you scrapped the odd speed bump every now and again then the reinforced sump is ideal

·
Registered
118 Posts
i mean with

I'd say if it hits the floor frequently you need a complete underside panel which can be removed easy. This avoids the impact going through the sump,

If you scrapped the odd speed bump every now and again then the reinforced sump is ideal
i mean with the air ride lol i dont mean jump a ramp and hit the floor

·
Registered
118 Posts
and if i drive it on the apparent ride height if i hit bit of a bump on motorway it scrapes my sump i realized that when i got the car back

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Your thinking is back to front as this give much better protection then a metal sump guard. This is the sort of thing people do in VW cup racing. Like i said i have one of these fitted to my car and it has taken a dam good beating and still in one piece as well as the rest of the engine.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Your thinking is back to front as this give much better protection then a metal sump guard. This is the sort of thing people do in VW cup racing. Like i said i have one of these fitted to my car and it has taken a dam good beating and still in one piece as well as the rest of the engine.
how much posted

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
£255 as stated in the advert mate

·
2,204 Posts
and if i drive it on the apparent ride height if i hit bit of a bump on motorway it scrapes my sump i realized that when i got the car back
I think you need a MK5 sump mate. When fitted to a MK4, the lowest part of the car to the ground is the bit of subframe just below the dogbone. If you smack a MK5 sump you're doing well!

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Open to offers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts