VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
55 Posts
Mk4 R32 Stg3 Supercharged 450bhp for sale.

Unfortunately the time has come for me to part ways with my beloved R32….. I can honestly tell you that no expense has been spared, and the car is an absolute dream and monster to drive! There is no other reason for sale other than time for a new project.

I cant seem to get the pics uploaded, but you can go to the following link to see all the pics:
http://used.ph/15FBPpX

Apart from a few small stone chips, there is no rust, or major bodywork problems, and the interior is MINT with the top half of the interior completely retrimmed in dark grey alcantara. The drivers seat has a small tear on the drivers side bolster.

There are no driving/running issues with the car, it is FAST and a stealth monster!! With 450bhp under the 'go' pedal, the car is no ordinary golf, and acceleration is as smooth as butter, or as brutal as you dare to be....

Current mileage is at 97,000, and will be climbing as it is a daily driver, but with very low mileage approx. 8-10 miles a day.

The car is used as a Focal Audio Demo vehicle. the vehicle which has been modified, but with tasteful mods, only the best components have been fitted by professional tuners, and has to be seen to truly appreciate how good the car is.

The car has all the usual refinements that come with the the R32, full black leathers, Xenon upgrades, led side lights, led interior lights, etc, etc....

Car spec list:
Engine-
- Forged internal rods & bolts
- Lowered compression Woosner pistons
- Ported and polished head
- Racing performance spark plugs
- Larger racing injectors
- 3" custom MAF housing and 3" straight through intake fitted to the supercharger
- Vortech V2 Supercharger Race spec bearings comfortably capable of 19psi currently running at 12psi,
- Complete customized pipe work from supercharger to VF front mount intercooler(black for stealth look) to custom threaded throttle body to eliminate boost pipe failures, leaks, or pipes coming off
- HGP Turbo short runner intake manifold
- AquaMist Water Methanol Injection system with Controller to adjust in-boost Water/Meth injection on the fly, for engine safety and also adds an additional 50bhp
- VF Engineering Washer Fluid bottle relocated to the passenger side of engine bay to house supercharger
- VF Uprated engine mounts Upper and Lower
- Burger Tuning Oil Catch can fitted venting to atmosphere via oil filter to eradicate any oil in the air and boost pipes
- EVAP Canister relocated to passenger side wing for cosmetic appearances
- Relay Housing removed and relays relocated to wiring trunking down the passenger side of engine bay
- Decat pipes with O2 sensors mapped out
- Mongoose Resonated Exhaust
- Fully custom map to get the best driveability and performance @ 450bhp

Transmission & Drivetrain-
- New Sachs performance Heavy duty Clutch and pressure plate with New OEM Dual Mass Flywheel fitted 3000 miles ago
- Haldex performance Blue Controller
- DRP Gearbox Completely rebuilt 1000 miles ago with new bearings and 02M Diesel 5th and 6th longer cut gears
- New hubs and bearings fitted all round 8000 miles ago
- Full SuperPro bushes fitted throughout 2000 miles ago
- 42 draft designs shifter bushings
- Forge Adjustable Short Shifter

Suspension, Wheels & Brakes-
- AP Racing Adjustable Coilovers
- 15mm Spaces fitted on the front and rear
- New top mounts fitted 2000 miles ago
- OEM Aristo 18" wheels MINT with no curbs or flat spots
- Audi RS4 380mm front brakes with Pagid fast road pads, with custom centre bells and caliper carriers to fit MK4 R32
- ECS 5R rear 308mm discs and carriers to house oem calipers and pagid pads

Interior -
- A,B,C Pillars, Roof Lining, Boot lid panels retrimmed in Dark Grey Alcantara
- All red lights on the dash changed to white LEDs
- Instrument cluster modified with all red lights changed to white LEDs and Blue Golf R Needles
- Lit needles, miles till empty, Full FIS cluster
- Brushed aluminium dash panels resprayed piano black
- Zada Tech LCD panel guage flush fitted into drivers side vent to show Boost, Voltage, Oil Temp and Air/Fuel Mix
- Rear Roof lining lights customized with blue lights and r32 logo
- Ambient blue LED Lighting module which dims when the headlights are switched on, and full brightness when the doors are opened

Exterior -
- Good clean bodywork
- Flushed badboy style bonnet and eye lid style extensions
- Flushed front bumper with washer jet removal and number plate holder removed and flushed
- Badgeless grille
- Magic Colours Rear lights with modified LED Light bars
- Pentagon fitted SupaGlass and Darker window tints, Sunroof interior tinted limo Black
- Roof resprayed piano black

*** - Optional Audio System - ***
- Pioneer AVH 8500bt Double Din Stereo
- Calearo small DAB Sharkfin Antenna mounted on the rear of the roof
- Focal Utopia 165wrc front components with flush fitted tweeter builds, Mid bass speaker flush fitted to the outside of door cards with chrome hex bolts for aesthetics, and backlit leds
- Focal Utopia 33WX Subwoofer in custom vented enclosure
- Focal FPS 2300RX stereo class a/b amplifier
- Focal FPS 3000 Monoblock amplifier
- Custom boot build with trunk shelf removed, and side panels flushed
- Stinger 0 guage cabling
- Stinger HPM range top of the line RCA & Speaker Signal cables
- Full sound deadening of the car with Dynamat Extreme throughout
- Boot Completely retrimmed in black alcantara
If the buyer wants the audio system then an additional £5500 is wanted on top of the asking price of £17500. Otherwise the boot, doors, tweeter housings will be replaced back to OEM.

There is probably a bunch of stuff that I have forgotten to list but the main stuff is listed.

Asking for £17500 without the audio system or nearest offer.
Private plate not included in the price.

No tyre kickers or time wasters please, this is an amazing car and not for the feint hearted, you are more than welcome to come and inspect the car. No test drives unless you are coming with the money and fully insured, otherwise i'd be happy to take you for a test drive.

Email or call for SERIOUS offers only.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
GLWS buddy

Car spec list is amazing and the pics of the car are awesome!

Beautiful car ! Credit to you !

Wez

·
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys!

Hopefully it sells.... (very reluctantly) LOL

Dont reaaaaally wanna part with it, but you come to a point when you get bored coz you cant blow any more money on the toy coz youve done virtually everything possible.

·
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks mate.....

I did have a few of them from when we mapped the car, somewhere, but cant find it, and would be handy with trying to sell.

·
4,715 Posts
Nish_B said:
Thanks mate.....

I did have a few of them from when we mapped the car, somewhere, but cant find it, and would be handy with trying to sell.
Would be interesting to have a look at for sure

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
Nice sounding car and at a good price. With the engine forged it will go on for a long time.

·
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks mate...... i've spent a tonne of money on the car, but dont regret it for one minute!

I still dont know why im actually selling. But i suppose it has to be done sometimes.

Hopefully it goes........ before i get any stupid ideas for something.

Was contemplating a bitubo conversion. HMMMMMMMMM

·
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I cant believe the time wasters you get from pistonheads!! FML!!!!!

Debating pulling it off from there..... Anyone else had crap from there?!

·
19,389 Posts

Sadly, you get crap and timewaters, no matter where the ad is placed these days, whether it be Pistonheads, Autotrader or Ebay.

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
Nish_B said:

I had an Asian from Bradford when I was selling gym focus saying

"I will give you 500 quid as the sparco seats de value it and no one will buy it and he said I knew nothing about cars"

I tild him to FUCK off and if he calls again I will find him

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
55 Posts
I had an Asian from Bradford when I was selling gym focus saying

"I will give you 500 quid as the sparco seats de value it and no one will buy it and he said I knew nothing about cars"

I tild him to FUCK off and if he calls again I will find him

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine
I know what you mean, there are some absolute PLANKS around!

But the price to pay to sell your pride and joy.

Also, for everyone interested, I "might" be interested in selling the engine, ecu, and supercharger kit separately.

I have a bit of a crazy idea, and it still needs a few issues ironing out, but would be a first and CRAZY!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts