VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pending mortgage means the sale of my beloved R32.

Superb example with all factory fitted extras.

Unmolested original condition
88,000 miles

Full heated black leather interior
Sat Nav
Cruise control
6 disc CD changer
Superb bodywork (never had paint)
18 inch alloy wheels with Bridgestone tyres

Owned for the past 12 months, I've loved every minute spent in it. I have a Garage business with VCDS and Snap On diagnostics. This car has not needed for any thing! Any faults found and rectified ASAP. Driven daily with mechanical sympathy.

Since I have owned it I have done:

Servicing (full) next due in 700 miles which will be done prior to sale. (Mid service schedule oil change) Genuine parts throughout.
Haldex oil and filter
Transmission oil change
Rear differential oil change
Fitted Milltek manifolds and connecting pipes (modification only done due to fault with original VW down pipe)
Front and rear brake pads
Coolant temperature sensor (G2)

Excellent and faultless drive.
Minor bodywork faults, some stone chips to front and scratch on the off side rear bumper. From previous owner. (see pics)

Secondary alarm fitted with remote start capabilities and proximity sensors (fitted whilst in possession of a previous owner)

Stored at my home address in an open faced car port.

HPI clear.

I will add photos to include my username and the date tomorrow but here are a few to show its condition.

It's located in Axminster, Devon. EX13 7NG.

£7,000.

Please contact me, Will, via PM, email to [email protected] or on 07989 541 275.

Thanks for reading. Any queries welcome.

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like I'll be having to push the schedule on the caddy forward a bit. The right property just came up. Swift sale required.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts