VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
321 Posts
Hi, my self levelling headlights are all to extreme, ones high ones low, and the motors in the headlights do work and can hear them adjusting, BUT where are the sensors? i presume theirs two? but where exactly is the rear one? i can see the one on the front left but cant quite see the rear one unless im looking in the wrong place, little help

also my front left one is kinda curvey shape, suposed to be like that is it? as in 'not straight'

· Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well, iv looked and that is all intact in the rear, hmmmm might be in the headlight then, how easy is it to get to the motor? its working but 'one could have come off the motor' how would i check that?

· Registered
4,306 Posts
Pricer, did you sort this? My drivers xenon is pointing to the floor, but passenger is pointing upwards.

VCDS is not showing any fault codes. I've read about adjusters popping out, but don't know much about the headlamps to try and attempt a fix. The car is a daily.

Does anyone have a drivers side headlamp I could get to swap out?

· Administrator
11,639 Posts
JamesBaby said:
Pricer, did you sort this? My drivers xenon is pointing to the floor, but passenger is pointing upwards. VCDS is not showing any fault codes. I've read about adjusters popping out, but don't know much about the headlamps to try and attempt a fix. The car is a daily. Does anyone have a drivers side headlamp I could get to swap out?
have you looked at the adjuster on the rear axel mine snapped when I lowered it and my lights pointed all over the place

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

· Registered
4,306 Posts
The adjuster rods seem fine. And there are no codes when scanned. It just seems to be the drivers side light pointing down.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.