VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spotted you when I was leaving work so I thought I'd see how my mk4 would fair against the mk5. Had UK mk5 stickers so not sure if you are on here. Anyone?
Jackie

·
3,137 Posts
Could be this guy Jackie post 110 in the "What do you do for a living thread"

Phil G said:
Im a CEI Commissioning Engineer / Manager, Spent far too long away from home on oil rigs / petrol chem plants etc... , currently working at the local nuclear facility

Jackie give me a flash if you see a MkV DBM on the run from W/haven to site

Phil G
I'm gonna be down at Sellafield/Windscale week begining 28th April. Will be down with 3 other blokes from work so doubt I'll get the chance to give you a shout but you never know. Will have crappy hire car, wish they would pay my fuel and I'd take the .:R down for a spin

·
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dubzter said:
Could be this guy Jackie post 110 in the "What do you do for a living thread"

I'm gonna be down at Sellafield/Windscale week begining 28th April. Will be down with 3 other blokes from work so doubt I'll get the chance to give you a shout but you never know. Will have crappy hire car, wish they would pay my fuel and I'd take the .:R down for a spin
I have sent him a pm mate. I will be at Risley when you are here but up that week for a course. The offer is there, can go for a pint or something

1 - 4 of 4 Posts