VW Golf R32 Forum banner

MK5 Golf R32 DSG 06 plate DBP

For Sale 
Tags
for sale
7K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  Stray 
#1 ·
Mk5 VW Golf R32 2006 (06 plate)
122,800 miles which will increase as it's my daily driver.
£8,500 ono

I'm reluctantly selling my Mk5 R32. The car was originally bought from Ingram in Ayr and was traded back into them with 84k on the clock in May 2011. It was bought locally and remained around Ayr until I bought it in July 2013. The car has been well looked after.

Spec:
  • Heated Recaros and full leather interior
  • 2010 VW RNS510 Sat-Nav fitted when I bought it in July 2013, includes DVD and bluetooth
  • VW Soundpack which includes 10 upgraded speakers and an amplifier under the passenger seat.
  • Electric folding mirrors with puddle lights.
  • Multifunction Steering Wheel with gearshift paddles & Highline computer
  • Full VW Service History
  • Last Minor Service January 2014
  • MOT March 2016
  • Deep Blue Pearl
  • 2 previous owners
  • 2 keys
  • Winter pack
  • Convenience Pack (Coming/Leaving Home Lighting Function, Auto Adjusting Headlights, Auto Dimming Mirror, Rain Sensor, Front Footwell Illumination, Dipping Passenger Wing Mirror)
Engine was replaced around 4 years old/67k miles due to the original developing a coolant leak due to a porous block. Apart from a few stone chips on the bonnet and one on the front passenger arch, the bodywork is in good condition for the age of the car. There are some light scratches which could probably be polished out. I put on four new tyres and had the alloys powder coated black in November 2014. The passenger door lock went in November 2014 which I believe is a common fault in the Mk5 Golf. A new locking mechanism was fitted and it's in perfect working order. The plate on the car is my own and it will be sold with the original which is SF06 YNR.

This has been a fantastic car and I really am gutted to be selling it. Thanks for reading, please message me if interested.

Attachments

See less See more
#16 ·
The car is now om 145,000 miles and runs like a dream. The seats have been changed and it no longer has the folding mirrors but it has been worked on since because the left rear quarter has had some repaint but not done very well so will need to get a pro to get it back but lovely car and happy to own it.
Was happy when I read the engine had been replaced so the main bulk has only done 87,000 miles which I am not going to add much too as only using it for a weekend toy because I want to restore it to the best I can.
Love the car and happy to join such a group like urself. P.s dont know how to add photos on here.

#17 · (Edited by Moderator)
As well as the engine being replaced in my ownership, it also had a new Haldex controller fitted in January 2011, around 80k miles. I believe the guy who owned it after me had the front wings replaced under warranty.

I hope you enjoy the car, I certainly did at the time :)

Easiest way to add photos is to use a hosting site and link them to the post. However, you can add photos directly on the full version of the site.

#19 ·
I normally use the mobile version and if you're using that there is a button with "Full Version" on it, which when you click on it goes into the full site. When you are in the full site there is a button with "More Reply Options" on it at the bottom right hand corner of the reply box. When you click on it there is an option to attach photos.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.