VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
they do look good what car are they originaly from? looks a long process to install. would it go with the mk4 grills as well do you think?

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There from an Audi S6 , i'm not sure whther they fit due to the Mk5 having larger side grills.

However, i'm just trying to research doing this as a mod for the mk4. May mean not using genuine parts and also mounting them behind the side grills so when there off theyre completely stealth.

I'd also like them seperate on a switch. watch this space lol

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
cool are they fogs or actual lights that are on all the time? could be an interesting mod as lower part of mk4 r32 bumper is a bit plane with no fogs

·
3,732 Posts
its more of a mk5 mod than a mk4 mod to be honest, theres loads of kits as cheap as anything on ebay if your willing to give it a go

i think its cool as, dimentions are a little off to do this to the mk4 but maybe the right mindset with the right dremmel attachment could prove me wrong?

hope so :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
This manual is made while fitting the LED-daylights in my MKV. If you have any problems in reading, don't hesitate to ask me ;-)

Here some photos of the result on that day:

The black one is of Thomas. Here he is called the "Master of TFL", he fitted most of the german .:R32 (SirHenri's MKV also) with the TFL's.

·
3,137 Posts
I think those lights are well smart, and the german MkVs look stunning

·
2,808 Posts
Im extremely tempted to get my rims sprayed after seein that. Duno if it would look right on a 5 door tho..

·
Registered
36 Posts
Rupo said:
Im extremely tempted to get my rims sprayed after seein that. Duno if it would look right on a 5 door tho..
Maybe it's better to darken them with powder coating. Normally this should not be too expensive (40-50EUR/rim)

·
236 Posts
Very Cherry said:
yeah i would agree, powdercoating will not only be cheaper, a better finish but also last longer too
Or just give up cleaning them.

·
236 Posts
They do really look the bo**ocks if only you could get that done over here would never try myself.

·
Registered
36 Posts
skeezie32 said:
Roughly how much is the install cost of the lights?parts, labour,etc.:top:
The S6 lights are around 170-200EUR within ebay in germany. You also need the cable-tree (hope this is the right word :)) and the box. Friend of me offers complete installation including material for 320EUR (only inside Germany). Only for info.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
575 Posts
Muffel said:
The S6 lights are around 170-200EUR within ebay in germany. You also need the cable-tree (hope this is the right word :)) and the box. Friend of me offers complete installation including material for 320EUR (only inside Germany). Only for info.
Cheers Muffel,So would he do mine if I came over?subject to costings that is?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts