VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to be fitting a mk5 r32 rear to my 4mo in the next comming months and was wondering if anyone has any knowledge on getting a mk5 milltek to fit a mk4 with some modifying and weather or not it can be done rather than going down the custom exhaust route.

·
Banned
3,464 Posts
I'm going to be following this closely cause I've been thinking about going for a us spec rear with mk5 exhaust

Sent from my iPhone by an angry scotsman

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Going to be fitting a mk5 r32 rear to my 4mo in the next comming months and was wondering if anyone has any knowledge on getting a mk5 milltek to fit a mk4 with some modifying and weather or not it can be done rather than going down the custom exhaust route.
See a picture along time ago of a 4mo with mk5 miltek and coming out of a custom r-line bumper and it looked the nutts!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wilkymk4 done it on here with an r line rear but was a custom exhaust- looks bloody amazing!
the other person that's done it is on ukmkiv's, can't remember his name but he done it by plastic welding a standard mk4 bumper and the lower half of a mk5 r32 bumper again with a custom exhaust.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got the ball rolling on this- mk5 r32 lower rear bumper and mk5 non res milltek. Just got the bumpers at the bodyshop just now working their wonders to mate the mk4 and mk5 bumpers together

Will get pics up once there's a bit of progress

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Hurry up! i want to see it

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
How is this coming along?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts