VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out for a country side blast at the weekend, and we took some photos. I havent played around photoshopping etc etc, so they are raw photos, so nothing to "arty".

But i thought you might like to see some photos of cars!..

·
2,808 Posts
Sooooo clean!!

·
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thx very much

They were taken on a private road near a village called western on green in Oxfordshire.

OK OK, i got a little "arty" :aetsch::)

·
5,616 Posts
Very nice pics.

I'm assuming they were taken before the blast you gave them as they look so clean!

G

·
I'm loving these!!

The more I see mkv's the more I love them!! The grey is lovely!!

MkIV is clean also! 2 very nice examples!!

·
196 Posts
Great pics - Every time I see the "MkV Grey" i wish I'd gone there (maybe!!!)

·
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mattchaps said:
Very nice pics.

I'm assuming they were taken before the blast you gave them as they look so clean!
Yeah, the blast was on the way home!!..:)

Space said:
Great pics - Every time I see the "MkV Grey" i wish I'd gone there (maybe!!!)
The colour is the reason why i went for a lower spec one. I wanted Black, and a high spec.. but when i saw this on the forecourt, i just had to have it.

Tokyo Dub said:
You need to remove the sticker from the rear window of the MkV.... :D
Sticker was removed about 30 minutes after the photos were taken..:D

G

·
Kraft said:
Thx very much

They were taken on a private road near a village called western on green in Oxfordshire.

OK OK, i got a little "arty" :aetsch::)
You used to be able to hear people screaming around Weston - isn't it there a parachute training camp there? and people jump from a tower?

·
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah, it was very close to the tower, but didnt here any screaming.. thats scary!! wont go there agin..lol

·
286 Posts
Some great shots there, can't wait to meet up with you guys and add an indigo blue splash to those shots ;)

For someone that doesn't reckon themselves with a camera you take a damn fine shot sir! What camera do you have?

·
1,184 Posts
Awesome pics mate, really cements how much I prefer the mark 4 shape to the 5! Lovin it!

·
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Vintage_Geek said:
Some great shots there, can't wait to meet up with you guys and add an indigo blue splash to those shots ;)

For someone that doesn't reckon themselves with a camera you take a damn fine shot sir! What camera do you have?
Cheers mate, will be great to meet up, after all not seen ya for 10 years..:) who would have thought of bumping into you on a forum..lol

I have Canon DSLR 400D with sigma lense. (and the standard canon).

S19 MYD said:
Awesome pics mate, really cements how much I prefer the mark 4 shape to the 5! Lovin it!
thx, i love the MK4, TBH i love them both, but swayed towards the MKV.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts