VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all
Time has come to sell my pride and joy due to a change in occupation and no longer having the time to drive it. I bought the car just over a year and quarter ago and have done everything possible to keep it in the best condition no expense spared.

Car is currently sitting at 71855 miles and is on SORN so miles won’t be going up.
Full VW Service history up till when I got it, I did an oil change at about 71k. Massive pile of invoices to confirm.

In my ownership I’ve only done about 1.5k miles. And have only used Shell V Power.

Modifications made to the car prior to my ownership are.

Custom decat stainless exhaust by Powerflow
KW Coilovers
Cross drilled Brake disks and brembo pads
Forge Intake
Wind deflectors
Anthracite Powder-coated wheels

Modifications made in my ownership

Newer canbus gateway
RCD330 Radio Carplay / Android Auto
Cruise control retrofit
Stage 1 remap.
Anthracite headlining and pillar trims.
20% Tinted rear windows.

I have all standard parts for the car including air box and exhaust and suspension so someone could put this car completely back to standard if they so wished.

The cars has had new back brake callipers, new passenger door lock mech, new centre caps, new wiper blades all around, new PS4 tyres on the front, Vw floor mats, new battery, new black headliner (due to a sagging headliner) and probably more I’m forgetting about. I did also get the front bumper painted due to some stone chips.

The only thing letting this car down is the rust coming through on the arches although the wings were replaced by VW, the rust has appeared at the bottom of the sills as shown in pictures. Unfortunately I never got around to getting the sills painted prior to sale. Other than that the body work is mint, wheels untouched and interior is in good condition.

Another thing to note is that this car does fall under the cheaper tax band at about £320 last time i checked compared to the more expensive £500 band.

Im wanting £12,000 for the car as it, I am open to negotiate but no silly offers as I’m no rush for a sale and won’t entertain any time wasters, viewings are welcome but proof of insurance and funds for a test drive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts