VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people. It is finally time to sell my lovely MK5 R32.
Ok let me give you the low down on it.

VW Golf MK5 5 DOOR BLACK R32. 111,100 ( under that I believe ).
MOT till May 2014 Road Tax till September 30th.

Full VW service history, until 2012, Then I fully serviced it twice this year. First in May 2013
with a local garage, and then this month, back to VW City gate.
Only ONE previous owner. I believe that's quite rare for this car.

High mileage due to me travelling to Europe. Although I bought it at 102,000 miles.
The car is in very good condition all round! Runs brilliantly! No issues there.
The car is naturally aspirated, no mods done to it. When I serviced it there were some
issues to do ASAP..

I have replaced the rear coil, and bump-stop. Cost quite a bit for the coil.
A joint gaiter replaced on the N/S.
Rear break pads replaced/ Front break discs and Pads replaced.
Front and back windscreen wipers replaced.
Throttle cleaned out.
I also had a new clutch system put it. ( I am sorry to say I had lost the receipt, I have tried contacted them now twice by email but still no reply. I have also tried calling but it wont ring!! )
I went to VW when I did the full service and they tested it and said it was perfectly fine! Nothing wrong with it.
The car due to its age, has wear and tear. There are a coouple scratches on the back as you can see in the photo. But, in all honestly it is in great condition. Runs well. The other thing is the driver seat is slightly torn on the outside, I have tried my best to sow it back together.

It is a beautiful car to drive! Lovely!! But regretfully I cannot keep up with fuel, road tax, and insurance costs. That is the honest truth.

£7995 ONO.
I am more than open to good offers.

Thanks for looking. PM me if your interested.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts