VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am a new member with a very clean mk5 r32 forsale,
I have owned the car for 8 months now and due to my wife expecting!!! it is no longer suitable
the car is a 2007 on a 57 plate and is the facelift model.
It has just covered 40k miles with full service history. Taxed until may 2013 and mot runs out in september 2013.
Manuel gearbox and has full leather interior unmarked. Body work is very clean with just one stone chip on the bonnet and a tiny mark on the black door sill but I'm just being picky!!
The car is fully hpi clear, With no outstanding finance and no accidents. Unlike some others I looked at previous to buying mine!?!
Asking price £12,000 Ono/px something bigger
Please no time wasters
David 07763627960

·
19,449 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

You may want to put up some information on what options the car has, if any. and a few pictures to help you.

GLWS

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, like I said very new to all this! I do have pictures which I would be happy to email or text to you if you let me have your contact details. Just not to sure how to get them on here! My number is 07763627960 and email is [email protected] I am in Sutton, Surrey.

I'm not too sure which of the bits were added extras but It has full leather recaro seats, heated seats, dual climate control, iPod dock in armrest, electric windows etc etc. happy to answer any questions if I've missed anything!

Thanks for your assistance!

·
19,449 Posts
Options that people tend to want to know about in addition to the Leather and Recaros are;

What audio is fitted, RCD300, RCD500, RNS510 or MFD2?
Armrest?
Cruise control?
Highline Display and MFSW?
Winter pack?
Electric folding mirrors (Lux Pack 2)
Sunroof?
Rear tints?

Just to say I'm not interested in the car but the majority of potential buyers have a spec in mind that they are looking for.

Reactions: championST
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.