VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Upgraded to KW coilovers so no I longer need these springs.

On the vehicle for 5,000 miles max, gives a nice sensible drop (25mm) whilst still giving a nice stance.

Glasses Tire Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber

Delivered £140

Attachments

369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi buddy. Is it a garage job to have these fitted or can a monkey like me have it done on a weekend?

I'm aware tracking etc will need doing after. Also. Any pictures of them fitted to get an idea of the drop?

TBH a friend did mine for me as I havent got the mechanical nohow although it doesnt seem to hard when Ive seen it being done. Had Nuespeed springs but they were too harh a ride but H&R are absolutely spot on, zero rubbing but wanted to upgrade coilovers for the flexibility and control

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:141417]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:121865]

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
902 Posts
How do the h&rs compare to the neuspeed overall in terms of cornering and ride height?

I have neuspeed springs on mine and love how it sits at the front but the back just sits a bit too high still and it doesn't seem to go down at all, can agree that they make the ride a tad hard but they keep the car flat when cornering and goes round bends like on rails. Overall I do rate the neuspeeds just need the back to drop

369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How do the h&rs compare to the neuspeed overall in terms of cornering and ride height?

I have neuspeed springs on mine and love how it sits at the front but the back just sits a bit too high still and it doesn't seem to go down at all, can agree that they make the ride a tad hard but they keep the car flat when cornering and goes round bends like on rails. Overall I do rate the neuspeeds just need the back to drop
Nuespeed cornering was fantastic and couldn't be faulted it was purely just the ride on country roads that put me off. Don't think H&R sit any lower

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.