VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Mk5 Golf R32 , black 3 door 2006
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A bit of a collection, which I hope the photographs will illustrate ( mostly ) . In no particular order:
rear alloy subframe complete and in good condition . £50 Collection only please . Rear diff, stripped , cleaned , checked and rebuilt with new seals . I do have a Haldex for it but it’s history is unknown, but happy to,include, along with a pair of good driveshafts for £75. Collection only
Pair of rear callipers complete with carriers, pads, the brake pipes and a pair of HEL brake hoses, along with a pair of 310x22 two piece rotors with brand new alloy bells . All in excellent condition and absolutely ready to fit . £350 plus £30 post and package to U.K. mainland . As before , if there is an expanse of water between my address in Derbyshire and yours , then cost on the basis of a box 50x50x40cm weighing 30kg . Oh, the splash guards are included but you may want to go to Halfords and buy some black paint .
And finally , pair of newly powder coated rear hubs complete with bearings that have travelled no more than 4000miles since new . £130 plus £25 post and package to U.K.mainland and see above for variance , but assume 20kg Tire Blue Automotive tire Gas Circle
Blue Handwriting Font Gas Electric blue
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Rim Gas Auto part
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Rolling Automotive exterior
Plant Automotive tire Wood Motor vehicle Line

·
Registered
Mk5 Golf R32 , black 3 door 2006
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I lied about the finally bit as I forgot some brand new Powerflex ‘black‘ bushes for the rear lower wishbone, both inner and outer ( the outer ones fit into the hubs ) . £40 inc. postage to U.K. mainland

1 - 5 of 5 Posts