VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Mk5 Golf R32 , black 3 door 2006
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A complete set of new arms , blasted and powder coated (RAL7012) and fitted with Superpro bushes. Also included are a pair of Superpro ARB drop links and the knuckle hub bushes . They have done about 4000miles and are surplus to need as I am upgrading to a full rose jointed set up.
The price is £400 collected . Postage to,U.K. mainland is on top of that . Beyond the mainland the postage can become frightening , so please do check , based on a box 80x50x50 cm and 30kg
Bicycle part Automotive design Automotive tire Tool Rim
Tool Bicycle part Gas Font Auto part
Hand tool Tool Wrench Bicycle part Metalworking hand tool
Bicycle saddle Bicycle part Bicycle handlebar Bumper Composite material
Hand tool Tool Bicycle part Pliers Metalworking hand tool
Bicycle part Rim Automotive tire Carbon Wood
Hand tool Tool Bicycle part Composite material Metal

·
207 Posts
HI Andy

Rather than post would you consider a meet at a srvices somewhere (i'll pay in advance)

Are you near Derby? I could meet up at Leicester Forest East one evening after work?

·
207 Posts
Hi Andy

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you.

Thank you taking them down off Ebay. I'm in Brighton but work in Milton Keynes once a week. I'll be around just Wedneday night this week or Tuesday / Wednesday & Thursday night the following week. Hopefully one of them works for you. I generally finish in the office about 6 to 6.30ish and would then drive up to the services which takes about an hour. I can make it later if that works better for you but earlier would be a bit of a push.

If you PM me your contact details and we can arrange payment.

·
Registered
Mk5 Golf R32 , black 3 door 2006
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Evening.I am so sorry. When I had no reply I thought you had changed your mind so I relisted them . Even worse, I cannot make any of the dates you suggest this week so it would be late next week at the earliest . The auction ends on Thursday morning. I have boxed them up ready . Sorry to have messed you about. If nobody bids in them , I will get back to you and give you first shout . Apologies

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.