VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've got a 2 door MK5 r32 with pretty severe rust on the front and back rocker panels. I have a friend who is an expert welder that is willing to weld new panels in for me. All I can find online for replacement are panels for a 2007 2 door GTI. Are the rockers on the MK5 GTI the same as the ones on the R32? I cant find anything online specifically for the R32, only golfs and GTIs.

Here are pictures of the damage.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting
Tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle
Automotive lighting Grille Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire
1 - 1 of 1 Posts