VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi members, fitted my mk5 r32 with kW coil overs ,just wanted to know will I need to get the xenon headlight alignment or will I be okay as they are thanks!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Possibly, check the level before fitting then compare after. They may need recalibrating and adjusting, if really low some need to modify level sensors slightly but should be fine

·
Registered
78 Posts
ZEE, you didnt happen to get a third front spring with your KWs by any chance? LOL my passenger side spring went pop today!! :-/

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ZEE, you didnt happen to get a third front spring with your KWs by any chance? LOL my passenger side spring went pop today!! :-/
Sorry Dean, bad luck with the spring pal,i didn't get a 3rd spring pal, I have ordered kw's in the past & also did not recieve a third spring, now you mention that, I'd like to buy a spare spring for front & rear, let us know how you get on pal, you should be able to buy on kw' website pal.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Possibly, check the level before fitting then compare after. They may need recalibrating and adjusting, if really low some need to modify level sensors slightly but should be fine
Thanks CJSAV, have fitted the coilovers already pal,just was wondering if I will need to re-align, they look okay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts