VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spotted today around 3:30pm (I think) - Halfords near the centre of Leeds - lovely looking black MKIV, Nurburgring sticker on the back, standard alloys in a darker finish, aftermarket exhaust (?) and generally jolly nice looking.

Pretty much how I'd consider my perfect MKIV to look really - a credit to you.

I'm still torn as to what to do on the car front, until I saw yours today (presuming you are here) I had decided to keep the Supra for a bit longer and endure my newly acquired 106 for daily drives - selling both and getting an R32 is back on my mind again now but I'm a fickle beast :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
That would be me!! What car were you in?? sadly it was dirty that day been out for a spin when heavens opened.

Is there any thing distinctive about your supra to look out for?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jase1 said:
That would be me!! What car were you in?? sadly it was dirty that day been out for a spin when heavens opened.

Is there any thing distinctive about your supra to look out for?
I was in a nasty dark blue 106, parked a couple of spaces away from you but hardly the sort of car that grabs your attention as you walk towards an R32 :)

The Supra is fairly ordinary looking as Supras go, I don't go out in it that much but here's a pic so you can keep an eye out...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts