VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hpa made an CF engine cover that is no longer available or hard to find. I have recently made contacts with a company who is willing to custom mold and make CF engine covers, and battery covers for the MKIV R32. If i can line up 5 people the cost would be about 450 plus shipping for the engine cover, custom made, NOT WRAPPED in CF.. and 350 plus shipping for the battery cover.

Now this could all lower respectively if I can get more then 5 people lined up who would want to buy. Currently I have 4 people. You can add me on fb [email protected] pm on here, txt me 509-551-0450, or look me up on instagram under lander8. The company that would be making this is G3 carbon composites. Look them up if you want to see their work.

The more I get, the better of a price for everyone.

I'm not taking a cut on this, nor am I getting mine for free. I'm willing to pay the same price as everyone else if it'll help lower costs.

The picture is similiar to what they'd be custom making..

Attachments

·
1,332 Posts
^ let's hope it doesn't look a shit as that as that's carbon dipped

Put me down for both and let's see where this goes

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Mr Carbon has spoken

To be fair, that faux CF looks hideous. Obviously the real deal would not.

·
654 Posts
Shame the mk4 enginecover won't fit the mk5. If they'd make a modified one for the mk5 I'd definitely go for one (I think it's only the oil cap that's relocated. I don't think it would be a major job for a proper company who would be making a proper mould etc).

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah that picture doesn't do it justice for what the company would actually be making the mold for and custom fabbing the CF engine cover and battery cover.. All I know, is that it's about 450 right now for the engine cover, and 350 for the battery cover. The more people I can line up for this company to show it's a wanted/needed product, the lower price I can ask for people. I'm not in this at all to make cash or get a free product. I just really want a cf engine cover and battery cover. Kinda goes with the style i want for my car down the road. As i said earlier, i gave everyone my personal email and phone. I need FOR SURES, I'm going to write up an agreement as well that if the customer isn't happy, they don't have to pay for it and can recieve a full refund..

If you guys have fb, you can search for them that way and see their product that they've made etc. Feel free to txt or call or whatever if you have questions..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts