VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone who has a MkV and is on time/distance servicing (fixed interval) do me a favour please?

I had my 20k service yesterday and want to verify the ticks in the book are correct. Could you have a look and see what was ticked in your service book regards service type please and also what the invoice said, parts etc?

I know its a big ask but I need to catch them if they have completed my docs incorrectly :)

Thanks

·
Registered
51 Posts
Right, got it.... had my 20k service back in february, looking in the book were its stamped the boxes that are ticked YES are:
Oil Change Service
Interval Service
Interval Service Inspection.
everything else is ticked NO. inc any additional jobs.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Invoice says....
Carried out annual serivce - Labour Value 95.55 +vat

Parts Used: 071115562a 7500294OILFI - 5.35 +vat
6q6955425a 6600355WIPER - 4.93 +vat
g052164m2 Screenwash - 1.99 +vat
n90813202 Plug - 1.08 +vat

Total came to 185.79 inc the VAT.

Hope this helps, doesnt say what oil they used, unless the codes mean something to someone.

Cheers
Mark.

·
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmmmmm,

my list was pretty much the same as yours re parts but the total was £220 :angry:

Also they have only ticked oil change service but he said they had "inspected it". I dont know wether just to tick the box or query it with them.

No doubt they have done it, just they filled the bloody book out wrong :(

·
Registered
51 Posts
Think i'd be tempted just to tick the box, as long as you've got the dealer stamp and new oil in it thats all that matters.
Just shows ya the difference in pricing for service costs, i usually get stung for high servicing costs, so that makes me feel a bit better. :) i suppose its best to ring around before hand, i think most dealers will price match.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts